Hey guys! I’m here with Spellbinders for their Cut & Emboss Folders Blog Hop. Spellbinders sent me two lovely folders to play with and these are the projects I came up with.
If you would like to check out the process video as well as find a list of supplies, you can find that HERE!
You can find these lovely cut & embossing folders HERE!
Don’t forget to check out the other participants and details of the blog hop. All info and list of participants are at the bottom of this post.
Below is a card using the Dotted Lace Cut & Emboss folder
Below is a card using the Baroque Filigree Cut & Emboss folder
BLOG HOP & GIVEAWAY DETAILS:
To celebrate this release, Spellbinders is giving away a $50 gift certificate to a lucky winner. Please leave a comment on Spellbinders blog by Sunday, July 29th 11:59 pm EDT for a chance to win. The winner will be announced in the blog hop post the following Monday. Winner is responsible for shipping cost, duties and taxes.
- Spellbinders: http://www.spellbindersblog.com
- Nichol Spohr: http://www.nicholmagouirk.typepad.com
- Tina Smith: https://cardsandcoffeetime.com
- Desiree Kuemmerle http://www.includeathankyou.com
- Sandra Nagel: http://www.decor8yourlife.com
- Elena Salo: http://elenasalo.com
- Gemma Campbell: https://mygirllollipop.com
- Jennifer Gallacher: http://jengallacher.blogspot.com
- Virginia Lu: https://virginialusblog.blogspot.com
- Janette Kausen: https://janettekausen.com
- Jeanne Jachna: https://akeptlife.blogspot.com
- Michel Ferguson: http://icardeveryone.blogspot.com
- Alicia Havranek: https://crazypaperchick.wordpress.com
- Rubeena Ianigro: http://www.arareruby.com
- Yana Smakula: http://www.yanasmakula.com